In the heart of Pigeon Forge - park your cars or coach & walk to all that you would want to do.
- On river - rocking chairs, meadow, fishing, horseshoes, badminton, volleyball, disk golf.
- Dollywood is 3.5 miles - with a Trolley to it by our front door.
- 1 block to the Island - our town sq. with singing fountain, live music, shops, entertainment rides.
1 block walk to Comedy Barn Theater - grp tickets at $25 pp inc tax.
Also 2 blocks to Lumberjack Adventure Dinner Theater.
- Pancake breakfast at Reagan's House of Pancakes - award winner for 5 years.
- - - Full breakfast buffet for a special add-on of just $5 per day.
- Free snacks 24/7 - Krispy Kreme donuts, fruit, cider, lemonade, premium teas, coffees.
- Bon-fire & marshmallows nightly.
- 11 restaurants within a short walk.
Redecorated in 2016, soft duvets, fluffy king pillows, pillow menu, comfy chairs, woods and flowers artwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites