In the heart of Pigeon Forge - park your cars or coach & walk to all that you would want to do.
- On river - rocking chairs, meadow, fishing, horseshoes, badminton, volleyball, disk golf.
- Dollywood is 3.5 miles - with a Trolley to it by our front door.
- 1 block to the Island - our town sq. with singing fountain, live music, shops, entertainment rides.
1 block walk to Comedy Barn Theater - grp tickets at $25 pp inc tax.
Also 2 blocks to Lumberjack Adventure Dinner Theater.
- Pancake breakfast at Reagan's House of Pancakes - award winner for 5 years.
- - - Full breakfast buffet for a special add-on of just $5 per day.
- Free snacks 24/7 - Krispy Kreme donuts, fruit, cider, lemonade, premium teas, coffees.
- Bon-fire & marshmallows nightly.
- 11 restaurants within a short walk.
Redecorated in 2016, soft duvets, fluffy king pillows, pillow menu, comfy chairs, woods and flowers artwork.
News & Articles
Say Something or Ask a Question about Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites