One of the biggest New Year's Eve events in Knoxville is taking place at the Market Square. Celebrate with friends and family at this fun filled event with live music, ice skating, fireworks in Knoxville and more!
Start on : December 31, 2013 1:00 PM Tuesday
End on : January 1, 2014 12:30 PM Wednesday
Celebrate New Year's Eve 2014 on the Square in downtown Knoxville!
- Ice skating rink from 1 p.m. until midnight
- Festival foods and face painting available at the ice rink
- Music on the Square beginning at 11 p.m., with a big screen showing events from 2013
- Countdown beginning at 11:59 p.m., with a ball drop and fireworks
- Join in the singing of "Auld Lang Syne" following the fireworks
For more information please call the Special Events Office at 865-215-4248.